Bree Anna Molly
Age: (DoB: 06/01/2019)
Blood Type: O-
Associates and Family:
|Ego||Stress||Strain Threshold||Eva Martial||Eva Firearms|
Gullible:: Convince, Persuade and Deceive skills rolled against this character get a +20 bonus.
Awkward: The pilot’s Empathy score is treated as half of its actual value for the purpose of skills.
Prodigy: Your knack for AT Fields and their use is beyond compare, allowing you to easily reach master proficiency. All Empathy-based prerequisites for AT Powers you may instead fulfill with an equal amount of Intelligence.
Complex Extension: It takes calculations that make your head spin, but you can reach with your AT Field to give yourself an edge over the enemy. The maximum amount of AT Potential you can spend to Augment a power is equal to your Intelligence Bonus rather than your ATS.
Synch Flux: By some quirk of fate or biology, the character has some degree of control over how their Synch Ratio’s fluctuations. Whenever the character's Synch Ratio would change for any reason other than this trait, afterward their SR increases by 3.
Impulse: Has a tendency to space out and her fingers on one hand start twitching, almost as if she is playing the piano. She'll completely ignore anyone talking to her when doing this, though not by choice.
|Awareness||Intelligence or Empathy||Notice, Read Person|
|Sports||Physique or Coordination||--|
|Trickery||Intelligence or Empathy||--|
|Will||Intelligence or Empathy||--|
Primary Color: Dull White
Secondary Color: Sky Blue
Eva Type: Test
- Cosmetic: Twitch - Sometimes, even when offline, the Eva’s fingers move slightly.
- History: Excavated - Rumor has it that, crazy as it sounds, some parts of your Eva were dug out of the ground rather than built. But that’s just nonsense, right? +1 Misc Resilience, whenever you Stress of any amount in the plug, gain 1 Ego as well.
- Mutation: Extremophile - The Eva is naturally adapted to very deadly environments. It treats sea pressure depth as 500 meters less, takes half damage from being On Fire, and can survive in Space unharmed until it has taken a Critical Hit (at which point all normal penalties apply).
- Wing Loadout(Storage): Choose one Wing of the Evangelion (left or right). A specialized container that may store and be deployed with one Knife, Pistol or clip of ammo for the pilot to use is installed. Each Wing may only have one Loadout at a time.
- Requisition: Gain 1 extra Requisition.
|Combat Knife||1||1d6+Str||Small||1 Req|
|Pallet Gun||Tactical||2||Single, Burst (4/2)||1d6+3 P||1||8||Precise||1 Req|
- Chargen - XP
XP Remaining: XP
XP Spent/To Next Rank: XP/XP