Weight: MIZUKI UPPERCUT!
Age: (DoB: 07/04/2005)
Blood Type: O
Associates and Family:
Fanatical: Choose an organization, cause, or moral code. The character will follow the tenants of that code (or orders handed down by important officials of that organization) even if it means danger or death. Breaking from this tradition willingly requires the expenditure of an Luck. If a total of three Luck have been spent to accomplish this, regardless of the length of time in between them, the player immediately gains 1 Doom and this Drawback is erased from their character sheet.
Awkward: The pilot’s Empathy score is treated as half of its actual value for the purpose of skills.
Implanted Memories: Nerv can’t simply wait around for Manufactured to learn naturally. So they did the next best thing: implanting the memories of someone who did. Choose any one skill and gain a +5 Miscellaneous Bonus to it. In addition, increase the character’s Intelligence Score by 3.
Skill Proficiencies:Bravery, Composure, Topic(Transhumanism), Deceive, Brawl
Creative Activity(): 30
Read Person: 30
Common Knowledge: 31
- Spread Pattern (Basic Field)
- AT Power (Neutralize)
- Coordinator: Precision Targeting
- Coordinator: Remote Care
- Influence: OPUS
Primary Color: Dark Purple
Secondary Color: Neon Green
Eva Type: Prototype
- Cosmetic: Heavy Armor: Hunched Posture: The Eva is always slouching, as if carrying a great weight.
- History: Field Testing: This Evangelion has been selected to give crucial testing to experimental prototype weapons. Choose one technology not otherwise available in your campaign. This Eva may purchase weapons of that Technology for 1 Requisition more than its listed price. The Eva generates 1 fewer Nerv Resources every battle, regardless of if it makes use of these prototypes.
- Construction: Heavy Armor: The armor on this Evangelion may not be any stronger, but there sure is a lot of it. Increase the Evangelion's Armor by 1.
- Wingless: The Evangelion begins play with no wings, and thus no wing slots, of any kind. Nothing may be equipped or stored there. The player still begins play with any starting weapons they may be assigned based on Campaign Technologies, but must carry them into battle by hand if they intend to use them.
- Requisition: Gain 1 extra Requisition.
- Optimization(Eva Firearms): The Evangelion’s tactical software is optimized for one field of combat. Gain a +3 bonus to either Eva Martial or Eva Firearms. This choice, once made, cannot be changed.
|Combat Knife||1||1d6+1+Str KN||Small, Surplus||Free|
|Progressive Knife||1||1d6+1+Str KN||Progressive, Small||Free|
|Progressive Spear||1||1d6+2+Str KN||Progressive, Precise, Reach||1 Req|
|A4 Pallet Rifle||2||2||Single, Burst (4/3)||1d6+3 KN||1||8||Precise, Surplus||Free|
|Positron Rifle||1||2||Single, Burst (3/3)||1d6+2 EN||1||10||Positron, Breach (3)||Free|
- Basic: After damage for an attack has been rolled against you, but before Armor has been applied, you may spend 1 of your AT Potential to turn 3 of that damage into Soft Damage. If you spend enough ATP to render the entire attack as Soft Damage, no Hit Effect results. If you are unable to render the entire attack into Soft Damage, the attack resolves as normal but your ATP are not spent. If an Area attack or other threat to your Umbilical is successfully transformed into Soft Damage, the Umbilical is not destroyed.
- Layered Field: The Eva lends its AT Field to boost the strength and durability of its physical being, making flesh and steel harder to harm. While effective, against the power of the Angels this often only mitigates the damage. For each ATP spent after Armor has been applied but before it has been determined whether an attack is a Critical or Glancing Hit, treat the Eva as having a Toughness of 2 higher than normal for this attack.
- Chargen - 100XP 4E
- Trunk: Combat Advance: Eva Firearms: 10
- Trunk: Spread Expansion: Layered Field: 20
- Leader: Buy In: 30
- Leader: Coordinator (Precision Targeting): 20
- Leader: Coordinator (Remote Care): 20
E Spent: Trunk: Skill Proficiency Brawl: 1 Trunk: Skill Training Brawl: 1 Manufactured: Influence: OPUS: 2
Overall idea is to support the others with an enhanced pool of NERV resources and the Assist action and use ranged for offense. Likely to branch off into Scrambler later on down the line when XP allows and screw with the angel while neutralizing it. Socially focused outside of combat.