- Name: Monsterhearts
- Starting Date: Sept 3rd 2014
- IRC Rooms: #MHL
- MR Rage
It is September of 2015, a new school year starting for teens all across America. Kids everywhere are groaning, parents everywhere are cheering for freedom.
The small town of roughly 12000 residents, Dover resides on the Pacific coast, in Washington USA. Nestled in a cove at the base of the heavily forested mountains and split down the center by a river, the town relies mainly on fish and water related trade to keep alive. Little exciting rarely happens here, and it isn't much of a tourist destination, so the town is kept quite isolated from the rest of society.
Downtown Dover is about as normal as you can get. There's a park with a large monumental fountain in the center that shoots out into the river that splits the town. Outward from the park is a row of shops and restaurants. Heading out further you get into residential area and the schools. Further down towards the shore you get into some industrial area and the docks, and a few small beaches lined by some of the nicer houses in town. If you follow the beach road it will wind up the cliffside to the richest part of town. A few mansions and manors as well as the abandoned and supposedly haunted Babineaux Estate.
Any further out of town and you're into the mountains, forests and marshes surrounding the town. Not too much to see out there, right?
Places of Interest
- Dover High: This is where you go to school. One of the biggest buildings in town, a few blocks from downtown. Of course your mascot is a shark, what else could it be?
- Thrift Shop: Value Village! A fair amount of people shop here.
- Al's Diner: Dimly lit old fashioned diner that hasn't seen an update to the decor since the 50's.
- Lazy Susan's: Nice little family restaurant.
- Whale Watch One bar that stands out from the rest. They have a riding whale instead of a bull.
- Dover Theatre: The only theatre in town. They tend to play everything a month or two later than anywhere else in the country.
- Mike's Hunt and Tackle: Probably the biggest and most notable store in town. Anything y ou need to survive the wild and kill anything in it as well.
- Babineaux Estate: A large and very abandoned estate located along the cliffside in the wealthy part of town. It's sometimes considered a rite of passage to spend a night there with friends and claim you survived the Haunted House of Dover. Truth be told, no one has actually lasted the whole night.
Character Name: Billy Blackfeather
Character Name: Avaline
Character Name: Izumi
Player: MR Rage
Character Name: Tina
Opening Credits: Would You Love a Monsterman
- Episode One
- Episode Two
- Episode Three
- Episode Four
- Episode Five
- Episode Six
- Episode Seven
- Episode Eight
- Episode Nine
- Episode Ten
- Episode Eleven
- Episode Twelve
- Episode Thirteen
- Episode Fourteen
- Episode Fifteen
- Episode Fifteen Part Two
- Episode Sixteen